Each year EPA offers members an opportunity for a person-to-person evaluation of their publication during the annual convention. This year, two evaluation opportunities will be offered.
Option A: Evaluation by an experienced EPA member editor.
Option B: Student evaluation. The Advisers of Christian Collegiate Media are engaging their students in the evaluation process. An entire class will be involved in each publication evaluation. Students bring the perspective of the next generation to their evaluation, answering the question of how best to engage new and younger readers.
Evaluations will include both design and editorial elements. Reserve your publication’s evaluation immediately!
To reserve a person-to-person evaluation, follow these steps:
- Express your interest through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in supporting the EPA Scholarship Fund by making a payment (type “person-to-person” for payment description) for the evaluation. EPA offers this opportunity as a service to members with proceeds going to the EPA Scholarship Fund. The suggested evaluation donation is $75.
- If option A, an editor will be assigned as a reviewer and his/her name, address and email will be returned to you. If option B, the college adviser’s name, address and email will be returned to you. If there are specific elements you wish the review to address, share those in your email.
- Send three hard copies of your publication (or URL links) to your reviewer.
- Confirm, with your reviewer, a time to meet during the 2014 EPA Convention to talk through the evaluation, person-to-person. If option B, a student representative will meet with you to share the findings of the college class.
Evaluations may be reserved through April 10, 2014. Participation after April 10 will be at the availability of a reviewer.